We’re on the lookout for a Personal Trainer with experience in strength and conditioning to look after our studios – running and motivating our branded classes.
You’ll not only be a friendly face to all our members, but be on top of your game, delivering dynamic, innovative, and safe sessions for your clients to help them hit their goals.
- A Strength and Conditioning coach
- Level 2 qualified (Level 3 or equivalent qualification for becoming a Personal Trainer)
- Spin/Bootcamp/Circuits qualified
- Currently working (or previously worked) in health clubs
You will be…
- Proactive in talking to members, providing your knowledge and expertise to help members get the best out of their workouts
- Promoting and delivering our bespoke classes
- Ensuring our members receive an outstanding fitness experience every time they visit
- Looking after our studios, keeping them clean and tidy
- Working with the Anarchy45 team to grow our membership base
- Delivering Personal Training sessions per week
- Actively seeking new clients and opportunities to grow your client base
- The finest ambassador for our brand.
This role is part-time or full-time working 20hours per week or 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business. Opening times are from 6am -10pm, with slightly different hours Friday evenings and weekends.
What we can offer
Anarchy45 is designed to be like no other gym in the Midlands. The look, the feel is very different to any other Fitness Studio.
- No rent fees
- Tier payment for every client session you deliver, so the more you deliver the more you earn
- Earn more teaching classes (£20 per class)
- Employed position, uniform and paid holidays
- Free membership
- In-house training, support and development
- Progression within the company
- To be part of the first boutique fitness studio in the Midlands
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
Jump to it! Send your application to email@example.com