Front of House
We’re looking for an upbeat, multi-skilled wannabe Anarchist with previous experience serving food and beverages to cover Front of House and cafe duties.
But first, a bit about us
If you haven’t already heard, we’re the hottest new thing to hit the Brum fitness scene. We’re not a gym – we’re a boutique group-fitness studio with a no-bull approach to getting fitter and healthier. Smack bang in the centre of the city on Temple Street, we’re fully equipped with state-of-the-art studios, cutting-edge kit and expert trainers.
So, what’s the role?
We’re looking for a versatile and energetic receptionist to start in January 2019 to cover Front of House duties as well as prepare and serve food and drinks at our cafe, including coffee and fresh smoothies. As an Anarchist, we expect you to deliver a first-class customer service to our members so they want to keep coming back for more.
– Essential experience in a reception role, as well as in environment preparing and serving food and drink (Barista training would be an advantage)
– Strong communication skills and a friendly manner, making it easy for you to build positive customer relationships
– Excellent presentation and customer service skills, giving you the confidence to make a great first impression
– The versatility to work across a range of different duties
– The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
– An interest in the fitness industry – possibly Level 2 qualified (but not essential)
You’ll be responsible for…
– Welcoming members to the studio and assisting them on reception as required
– Preparing and serving food and beverages, including coffee and fresh smoothies
– Opening and closing duties of the studio, and health and safety checks
– Free membership
– In-house training to support and develop your knowledge and skills of the fitness industry (if you want to)
– Progression within the company
– To be part of a team of Anarchists working for the hottest new fitness studio in town
This role is part-time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business. Opening times are from 6am -9pm. Slightly different hours Friday evenings and weekends.
What are you waiting for? Send your application to email@example.com